Our Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 24th August at 19:30 PM in the Priory Suite.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Accept the minutes of the last AGM
- Statement of Accounts
- Election of Club Officials
- Vote on the proposal to change rule 5H of the Club constitution:
- Rule 5H currently reads: “All applications for membership of the Club shall be approved by the general committee. If such membership is refused, the general committee reserves the right to give no reason for such refusal.”
- To ensure for inclusivity at the club it is proposed that the rule be changed to “The Club welcomes members regardless of race, age, religion, gender or sexual orientation. All applications for membership shall be approved by the General Committee and no application for membership will be refused other than on reasonable grounds.”
NO OTHER MATTERS SHALL BE DISCUSSED
Election of Club Officials
|Vice Chairman||Donald Robinson|
|Club Secretary||Daniel Clark|
|Junior Secretary||Chris Wood|
|General Committee||Eric Jackson|
Please note that due to the Covid-19 pandemic we are asking anyone who is intending to come to the AGM to confirm their attendance prior to the evening by e-mailing [email protected]. This is to ensure that we can safely follow social distancing guidelines.