As the spread of Covid-19 gathers pace across the North East, Guisborough Town FC is delighted to be able to continue staging Northern League matches at its KGV Stadium.
The next match at the KGV is tomorrow, Saturday, 3 October when the Priorymen host old Northumberland rivals Ashington (KO 3pm).
Guisborough Town places paramount importance on the health and safety of each and every single person who visits the KGV, especially in the current Covid-19 climate.
The Club takes its responsibilities with the utmost seriousness and is committed to complying with the Coronavirus requirements both at the KGV and on its travels to other football grounds.
But Guisborough Town cannot meet its commitments without the full support of everyone who visits the club and the KGV Stadium.
Ahead of Saturday’s game against Ashington, Guisborough Town has five key messages to its supporters and indeed the community at large. These are:
- Please fully support Guisborough Town’s commitment to comply with and support safe Covid-19 procedures.
- Tickets for the game against Ashington can easily be booked in advance through our online shop.
- Guisborough Town has put in place the appropriate Track & Trace arrangements at the KGV so the club is appealing to supporters attending the game to have the Track & Trace App ready downloaded on their mobiles so they can log in as they come through the turnstiles – or supply their contact details if they’re not on registered with the Track & Trace scheme.
- The outside refreshment and fast food kiosk will be open as normal for the game against Ashington, but for logistical and safety reasons we regret to say that the club bar will be closed.
- Finally, once inside the ground, we appeal to all supporters to observe social distancing guidelines and to make strong efforts to wear face masks while they are in the ground watching the match.
Thank you in advance for everyone’s support and let’s hope we see a great game of football on Saturday while every single spectator stays as safe as they possibly can.