Reporting Concerns

There are several ways to report a concern:

  1. By completing our Reporting Concerns form below.
  2. To your County FA Designated Safeguarding Officer. Click here for a list of County FA contacts;
  3. By emailing The FA Safeguarding Team at [email protected];
  4. If urgent and you cannot contact your club, league or County FA Designated Safeguarding Officer, you should call the NSPCC 24-hour helpline on 0808 800 5000;
  5. If it is an emergency because a child or children are at immediate risk, then call the Police or Children’s Social Care in your area.

If you are concerned that someone may be behaving inappropriately, or is seeking to groom a child in an online environment, then please use the CEOP reporting button that will take you directly to the team at the National Crime Agency. You should also inform your County FA or The FA via [email protected].