Guisborough Town FC are looking for casual bar staff to work on an as an when required basis from June 2021.
- Required from June 2021
- As required hours
- Casual Bar Staff will be needed to support during general bar opening times, Matchdays and private functions in The Priory Suite
- Responsible to the Club General Manager who will allocate shifts dependent on demand and issue responsibilities.
- Working alongside the General Manager and other Bar Staff to provide service to customers using GTFC, serving and presenting beverages quickly.
- Basic cleaning of bar equipment and surfaces, before, during and after each shift
- Following staff etiquette policies to ensure that the Club’s high standards are maintained consistently as well as complying with licensing laws.
- Support relevant Club policies in ensuring compliance with the Licensing Objectives.
- To attend and contribute ideas at team meetings.
- To undertake training to develop existing skills and learn new skills.
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over.
- Experience working in a similar environment is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
- Good communication skills as well as being welcoming to all customers.
Deadline Tuesday 1st June
Applicants must be aged 18 or over and should provide CV and a Covering Letter/Personal Statement to Chris Wood at [email protected], stating why they are suitable for the role. For further information, please contact Chris.