The club’s general committee wishes to announce that the Annual General Meeting will be held on Sunday 22nd January at 6.30pm.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- To read and confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting.
- To receive the general secretary’s report on the general condition and progress of the club since the last annual general meeting.
- To receive and, if approved, to sanction the independently examined statement of accounts for the years ending 30th April 2021 and 30th April 2022 from the Treasurer.
- To take note of the annual subscription for members as fixed by the general committee for the ensuing year.
- To rescind, alter or amend club rules, provided due notice shall have been given in accordance with Rule 14.
- To deal with any special matter which the general committee may wish to bring before the members, providing due notice shall have been given in the notice convening the annual general meeting.
- To elect the president or confirm existing appointment.
- To elect the chairman, vice-chairman, the general secretary and the treasurer of the club, the members of the general committee and the independent examiner of the accounts.
** no officer or member of the general committee may be elected as independent examiner.
- To elect the custodians of the club or confirm their appointments.
- Restructure: to change the structure of the club from a members club to a company limited by guarantee.
No other business shall be transacted